Invest in Your Future!
Pre-professional training, access to top Broadway professionals and insight you can’t get anywhere else.
You must have completed at least one full year of high school, and if you are graduating in the spring we want you to come, too! You’ll definitely benefit from this intense training and experience regardless of where you’re attending college.
“There is tremendous talent in Texas but few options for comprehensive training in all aspects of musical theatre by industry professionals. At TXMTW, we give students the added bonus of having our top faculty help prepare them for their college auditions as well as their careers.“
Founding Artistic Director, TXMTW
Head of Music Theatre at Texas State University
Rolling registration has begun! Enrollment is limited, so the sooner you register, the better. Secure your spot at TXMTW by first registering your name, email, mailing address, and the high school you attend, and then choosing one of the payment options. You will receive a confirmation email and a form to complete that tells us more about you and your training and experience, as well as a comprehensive camp information packet.
All-inclusive tuition (housing on The University of Texas at Austin campus plus all meals, professional training, and tickets to events and recreational activities) for the three-week summer intensive is $3,000.00. Additional information on housing, dining, and health services can be found here.
- Discounted Tuition: $2,700 – Pay in full and save 10%!
- Installment Tuition: $3,000 –
- A non-refundable $500 deposit is required upon registration.
- Remaining balance of $2,500 must be made on or before May 1st, 2014. This balance can be paid in two installments of $1,250
- Austin-Area Resident Tuition: $2,000 – (includes professional training and tickets to events and recreational activities, but not housing; students purchase or bring their own meals)
If paying by mail, please include the following information:
- Participant’s Name
- Mailing Address
- High School You Attend